Search This Blog

Friday, December 10, 2010

PS Here's what Pollan Said:

Courtney: Many thanks for the note and the suggestions, which I look forward to reading and digesting. Warm regards and gratitude to your students. Michael

--------Original Message----------
Sent Thursday, Dec. 9 2010

Greetings, Dr Pollan!

We hope you are well! As this semester draws to a close, we
feel sad to be putting in our final Journal entries of the
Food Rules we have been keeping this semester. However, I
know that I, for one, have been greatly impacted by your
book and will not stop practicing the Rules that I have
personally adopted and kept over the course of this
semester; moreover, I cannot wait for the next edition!

Per your suggestion, some of our students came up with a few
ideas that we would be honored if you would consider for
your next book. I've attached them in the form of a Word
Document; please let me know if you have any trouble opening
the file.

Thank you again for all of your positive influence on us
this semester! Thanks too for checking out our Blog, and for
offering us the opportunity to contribute ideas to your next
book!

Have a blessed Holiday season!

Warmly,
Courtney M. Morris
Representative of "Green Literature" ENGLA394

No comments:

Post a Comment